Visit the UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve, Cham Islands and spend a day island hopping, snorkeling, swimming, and sunbathing.
- Take a day trip to the beautiful Cham Islands, which are part of the Cu Lao Cham Marine Park, a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve
- Get a chance to see spectacular rare marine life and animal sightings
- Go snorkeling and swimming and get to see abundant and thriving coral reefs up close
- Visit a local fishing village, where you can buy souvenirs, meet the locals, and more
- Indulge in a delicious set lunch and get a chance to have it on the islands while enjoying your surroundings